1 Newly Weds Foods English muffin, toasted or grilled
2 tablespoons pepper & herb goat cheese spread
2 cooked sausage patties
3 breaded onion rings
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
2 tablespoons Basil, chiffonade
- Fry or bake onion rings and set aside until ready to assemble.
- Poach eggs in hot liquid until desired doneness. Remove eggs from pan. Set eggs aside until ready to assemble.
- Place one Tbsp of goat cheese on top of English muffin and spread evenly over entire surface. Place one sausage patty and then one onion ring onto English muffin.
- Place one poached egg into the center of onion ring. Top egg with one Tbsp of sun-dried tomato pesto and about one Tbsp of basil.
- Use remaining ingredients to repeat the process for the second half of English muffin.