2/3 cup Newly Weds Foods English muffins, toasted or grilled, cubed
1 slice bacon, cooked and chopped
2 tablespoons caramelized red onions, diced
2 ounces brie cheese, cubed
2 green onions, chopped
7 ounces egg custard mixture
Egg Custard Mixture
20 ounces eggs, liquid or whole
10 ounces half & half cream
¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
½ teaspoon sea salt
Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Place all egg custard ingredients into a mixing bowl. Using a whisk, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Place into cooler until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Prepare ramekins by lightly greasing bottom and sides of pan.
- Place 1/3 cup of prepared English muffins into bottom of pan, followed by 1 ½ Tbsp bacon, 1 Tbsp onions, 1 ounce Brie cheese and 1 Tbsp green onions. Repeat for the second portion.
- Using a measuring cup, pour 3 ½ ounces egg mixture into ramekins. Use a tooth pick or a wooden skewer to lightly mix ingredients in baking cup.
- Place ramekins into preheated oven. Bake for about 20 minutes or until custard is set. Remove from oven and cool slightly before removing from baking pan.