1 Newly Weds Foods English muffin, toasted or grilled
2 tablespoons Feta Cream Cheese Spread
8 spears asparagus, grilled
2 slices cracked pepper dill smoked salmon
2 eggs, poached
2 teaspoons red onion, finely diced
Pinch of cracked black pepper
Pinch of sea salt
Feta Cream Cheese Spread
4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
2 ounces feta cheese
2 tablespoons chervil, chopped
¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
2 teaspoons capers
- Place all ingredients for cream cheese spread into a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed with paddle attachment for about 2-3 minutes, or until all ingredients come together.
- Place into container and place into cooler until ready to use.
- Place 1 Tbsp of feta cream cheese spread over top of entire top surface of one half of toasted English muffin. Place 4 asparagus pieces over cheese spread, followed by 1 slice of salmon, 1 poached egg, and 1 tsp of red onions.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over top of the eggs.
- Use remaining ingredients to repeat the process for the second half of English muffin.