2/3 cup Newly Weds Foods English muffins, toasted or grilled, cubed
1 slice bacon, cooked and chopped
½ cup roasted pears, diced
3 tablespoons Gorgonzola cheese, cubed
2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, small dice
7 ounces egg custard mixture
Egg Custard Mixture
20 ounces eggs, liquid or whole
10 ounces half & half cream
¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
½ teaspoon sea salt
Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Place all custard ingredients into a mixing bowl. Using a whisk, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Place into cooler until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Prepare ramekins by lightly greasing bottom and sides of pan.
- Place 1/3 cup of prepared English muffins into the bottom of the ramekin, followed by 1 ½ Tbsp bacon, ¼ cup roasted pears, 1 ½ Tbsp Gorgonzola cheese and 1 Tbsp roasted red peppers. Repeat for the second portion.
- Using a measuring cup, pour 3 ½ ounces egg mixture into each ramekin. Use a toothpick or a wooden skewer to lightly mix ingredients in a baking cup.
- Place ramekins into preheated oven. Bake for about 20 minutes or until custard is set. Remove from oven and cool slightly before removing from baking pan.