1 Newly Weds Foods English muffin, toasted or grilled
½ cup ricotta cheese spread
3 strawberries, thinly sliced
2 roasted beets, thinly sliced
2 teaspoons balsamic glaze
1 mint sprig
Ricotta Cheese Spread
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons honey
2 teaspoon orange zest
¼ teaspoon sea salt
Fresh herbs (mint, basil, thyme, or lavender), chopped
- Place all ingredients for ricotta cheese spread into a mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Stir in fresh herbs.
- Set aside in cooler until ready to use.
- Spread ¼ cup of ricotta cheese spread over top of one half of English muffin.
- Place 5 slices of strawberries and 4 slices of beets in an alternating circular pattern on top of ricotta cheese spread.
- Drizzle about 1 tsp of balsamic glaze in a zig zag pattern over top of sandwich.
- Use remaining ingredients to repeat the process for the second half of English muffin.