1 Newly Weds Foods English muffin, toasted or grilled
3 tablespoons butter
¼ cup colby & cheddar cheese, shredded
2 breaded onion rings
2 tablespoons pico de gallo
2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Fry or bake onion rings and set aside until ready to assemble.
- Place one Tbsp of butter into a medium hot sauté pan. Add eggs and cheese to pan. Scramble eggs until done. Remove pan from heat and set eggs aside until ready to assemble.
- Spread 1 Tbsp of butter onto top of English muffin. Place one onion ring onto muffin.
- Place half the scrambled eggs batch into the center of onion ring. Top eggs with one Tbsp of pico de gallo and about one tsp of hot sauce.
- Use remaining ingredients to repeat the process for the second half of English muffin.