The Quality Control Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of all the data and analysis of data for the QC Department. The Quality Control Supervisor will assist with internal and external audits and maintain facility forms, logs, records, and data.
- Supervise the collection of data required for QC or plant audits and catalogs or prepares data for use by Auditors and Management.
- Analyses data to provide requested information to those seeking to verify or confirm results. Works closely with all Managers and Supervisors on any documentation issues.
- Coordinate activities to meet the audit schedules and needs.
- Assists in the supervision and development of QC technicians to achieve maximum performance and technical capabilities.
- Works with QC manager or leads in any Internal and External Audits and assist in the direction of the audit team to ensure compliance for NWF to ensure a successful audit completion.
- Reviews data from employees to validate testing, troubleshooting, lab testing and floor verifications, ensuring that data is accurately and completely recorded.
- Works closely with R&D, QC management and others to certify documentation/records meet standards.
- Makes sure data is recorded/maintained and prepare forms, records, and logs as needed. Maintain such as required.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- Requires a College Degree.
- Minimum of three years of working in the Food Industry with internal/external audit experience.
- Strong communication, analytical abilities and organization skills.
- General knowledge of Adobe applications and , Microsoft 0ffice.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please contact the Human Resources Department before the posting is removed. All employees who express an interest in the position and who are qualified will be considered.
- Location: Yorkville, IL
- Department: QC
- Newly Weds Foods is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Newly Weds Foods is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.