1 Newly Weds Foods English muffin, toasted or grilled
1 tablespoon Feta Cream Cheese Spread
1 tablespoon Harissa mayo
2 strips bacon, cooked
2 breaded chicken tenders
¼ teaspoon Newly Weds Foods Moroccan seasoning blend
1 Roma or Campari tomato, sliced
1 fried egg, sunny side up
Feta Cream Cheese Spread
4 ounces cream cheese, room temp
2 ounces feta cheese
2 tablespoons chervil, chopped
¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
2 teaspoons capers
Harissa Mayonnaise Spread
½ cup full fat mayonnaise
¼ cup harissa sauce
- Place all ingredients for cream cheese spread into a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed with paddle attachment for about 2-3 minutes, or until all ingredients come together.
- Place into container and place into cooler until ready to use.
- Place mayonnaise and harissa sauce into a mixing bowl. Mix together using a whisk.
- Place sauce into container, cover, and store in cooler until needed.
- Fry or bake chicken tenders. After cooking, toss with Moroccan seasoning.
- Place about 1 Tbsp of harissa mayonnaise spread on top half on English muffin. Place 1 Tbsp of feta cream cheese spread on bottom half of English muffin.
- Place 2 strips of crispy bacon, 2 pieces of chicken tenders, 3 tomato slices and 1 egg over feta cream cheese spread. Top with top half of English muffin.