1 Newly Weds Foods English muffin, toasted or grilled
¼ cup sun-dried tomato pesto sauce
2 breaded pork tenderloin cutlets
2 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
Handful fresh basil leaves
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Place 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato pesto onto one half of English muffin.
- Place one breaded pork tenderloin cutlet on top of pesto.
- Add one slice mozzarella cheese over pork. Place sandwich onto sheet pan and place under broiler. Let cook for 30-60 seconds or until cheese is slightly melted. Remove from pan and place on plate.
- Add 3 slices of tomato and 2 basil leaves in an alternating pattern. Sprinkle top of tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Use remaining ingredients to repeat the process for the second half of English muffin.