2/3 cup Newly Weds Foods English muffin, toasted or grilled, cubed
2 tablespoons roasted red peppers, diced
1 ounce smoked Gouda cheese, shredded
3 tablespoons asparagus, grilled, diced
7 ounces egg custard mixture
Egg Custard Mixture
20 ounces eggs, liquid or whole
10 ounces half & half cream
¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
½ teaspoon sea salt
Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Place all custard ingredients into a mixing bowl. Using a whisk, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Place into cooler until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of two ramekins.
- Place 1/3 cup of prepared English muffins into bottom of ramekin, followed by 1 Tbsp Roasted red pepper, 1 ½ Tbsp asparagus, and 1/2 oz smoked Gouda cheese. Repeat for second portion.
- Using a measuring cup, pour 3 1/2 ounces egg custard mixture into ramekins. Use a toothpick or wooden skewer to lightly mix ingredients in baking cup.
- Place ramekins into preheated oven. Bake for about 20 minutes or until custard is set. Remove from oven and cool slightly before removing from ramekin.